Nike has overhauled themself over the time, the same can be observed in Nike Air Max 2014 as well. With respect to previous version i.e. Air Max 2013, fundamentally not much has been changed – the deep grooves which saw the light of day in 2013 still helps the Air Max with increased flexibility. Upper: The 2014 upper has been totally reinvented both from a construction and material standpoint, it...
– Multi-layered Upper
– Heavier shoe
– extremely expensive
Nike has revamped itself over the time and, as year 2014 approaching towards its end. Nike keeps their changing virtue with Nike Air Max 2015. The shoe definitely sport a brand new upper look, but is still based on the same 2014 Air bag unit. The new upper looks aesthetically striking and so does the treatment of the Max Air bag, with graphic prints and color graduation featuring for the first time...
– aesthetic upper design
– Relatively light weight from AM 2014
– Poor cushioning
For men, heading out every day with an itch in soul is what running is all about in today’s ultra-busy lifestyle where everyone is running to chase their dreams and goals they’ve in their minds. Don’t you think running is much more? Yes, one of the simplest physical activities running gives the much-needed inspiration and it keeps you going and going and going — regardless of your...
In the 2nd iteration of the Nike Air Max Sequent, the brand has used a blend of knit and mesh material for the upper unit. It has better form-fitting fit with the right mix of support and flexibility with its upper material. Another update in this version is its tongue featured with more padding that offers better comfort. There is a bit increase in the midsole foam thickness and outsole unit rubber...
– Cute and stylish design
– Dependable durability of the outsole unit
– Right mix of flexibility and security
– Few purchases commented that shoe’s platform in the mid foot region tends to move forward uncomfortably beside the underfoot.
Do you ever thought of what you get if, Nike combines scales of volume with common materials and simplified construction to keep costs low, yes!! It’s Nike Air Zoom Elite 7. Along with the Structure and the Pegasus, the Air Zoom Elite has also just received a nifty new update. As the name suggests, it’s infused with super responsive Zoom Air and also just happens to be the lightest member of...
– Lighter than the predecessor
– Asymmetrical lacing, seems to reduce lace pressure
– Interior mesh sleeve brings a snug fit
– A large section of the sole is foam and it wears out quickly
– A mostly neon color line. Hard to find a color that won’t show dirt
Energize your running and feel being like an athlete pairing this true and tired shoes from Nike, namely Nike Air zoom Pegasus 34. They are specifically designed to offer durability and utmost comfort. You may be a fitness freak or a professional athlete; this is really a jack of all sorts of shoe at an affordable cost. It owns a neutral platform that sits at a 10mm heel to toe offset. It is only...
– It keeps your feet secured using the smart usage of Flywire
– Outsole offers extended rubber coverage
– Relatively longstanding model
– Similar to other models of Nike line
– Few find the sole to experience stiffer comparatively than preceding versions
The all-new Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 is the 20th edition of Nike air variety. These shoes are meant for those high professional trainers’ who cannot compromise their health of feet at any price. These shoes have two crash pads, and upper body made up of lightweight mesh, the mesh material used in these shoes is fly mesh which is fitted to the upper of the shoes seamlessly. Because of the...
No cons observed
Nike begins 2015 with a bang by launching Air Max 2015, roaring on its success and encashing its leverage is just an inception as Nike has launched another ICBM in extremely competitive running shoe’s market i.e. Nike Air Zoom Vomero 10. It has undergone few significant updates as comparison to its ancestor Vomero 9. Let’s get started.. Upper: Nike Air Zoom Vomero 10 comprises of more Flymesh...
– Snug Fit
– Less padded tongue
– Low traction
Those who prefer luxurious training or running experience can go with the Nike Air Zoom Vomero 12 that has taken pride for offering improved cushioning system. Those fashion geeks will love it as it owns a visual treat outlook available in distinct color schemes. Engineered mesh for the upper permits well-ventilated inner environment. Carrier foam midsole unit provides enhanced responsiveness and durability. Upper The...
– Flywire cables on the upper that delivers secure fit
– An ideal running partner for long distance coverage
– Available in several width variants
– The toe box is short and tight
This neutral shoe is an apt companion for your road running that includes major updates in its design from its previous iteration. The tapered and elongated toe box, better support offering and extended breathable textile overlay in the upper unit are few prominent updates in this model. Several flex grooves are incorporated to the entire length of the rubber outsole unit, delivering improved grip...
– Comfort and lightweight construction
– Minimalist design making it an apt choice for many activities
– Available with distinct color schemes to pick from
– Narrow width of the shoe
– Lacks good traction especially on wet surfaces