Well known among the Asics lovers as the preferred cushioned shoe in the 33 version, this 2nd iteration of this 33-M is equipped with softer cushioning. It is an apt choice to go as it facilitates runners with improved natural jogging motion, comfort and flexibility. The mesh is designed with bigger holes in this version, specifically in the forefoot and the midfoot to offer very breathable running...
– Non-irritating seamless constructed upper coverage
– ComforDry Sock Liner that provides comfortable interior environment
– The AmpliFoam technology used enhanced cushioning system
– Durable outsole construction
– Impressive color choices
– It looks very bulky
– Usage of high-quality material makes it expensive
– Upper fabric fails to absorb moisture and water when exposed to wet surfaces
The best feature with Asics Dynaflyte running shoe is its very lightweight platform and super consistent cushioning that delivers sheer comfort to the entire foot. Similar to its name, it makes use of ‘flight’ philosophy to design its functionality and purpose. This running companion facilitates the user to experience a comfortable landing with its springy and soft platform. Upper The upper sole...
– The best advantage is its upper sole unit which is featured with high quality fabrics, irritation-free design and anti-microbial sock liner.
– Available in distinct color schemes
– Comfortable landing impact
– Durable platform
– The shoe is slightly much expensive
The 7th iteration of Asics Gel Fortitude is featured with added new technologies to deliver extended reliable cushioning and updated midsole unit to produce enhanced shock-absorption and to produce a powerful energy-return for a resilient and well-cushioned ride. With a vital update in the upper unit, it offers improved comfort and breathability. ComfoDry Sockliner offers increased cushioning and further...
– Low stack height
– Utmost comfort
– Highly flexible
– Sufficient ground feedback
– Excellent choice for heavy overpronators
– Similar to other motion control running shoes, it is also bit heavy
– Mainly restricted as a strong training companion
21 is a huge number for anybody, without taking into consideration a shoe model. This is the 21st (yes 21st!) incarnation of the Kayano. At whatever point you hear over pronation or support shoe, you will typically hear Kayano next. The 2014 Kayano 21 is here, and it now happens to be one of the softest running shoes in Asics’ line-up with regards to cushioning. Furthermore exactly how soft?...
– Improved design
– Exceptional fit
– Soft cushioned feel
– Wide range of colors
– Heavy Shoe
– Poor flexibility
In the 23rd version of the Kayano, Asics provides considerable modifications’ including a biggest update is the intro of the FlyteFoam. Asics trumpets FlyteFoam as surprisingly 55% lightweight than other standard EVA. Apart from it being more durable and responsive, it highly assists in the shoe’s weight diminution. An excellent transition from heel to toe can be experienced. Upper The innovatively...
– It is lightweight than its predecessors
– Distinct colors to pick from
– New engineered mesh that assist in complete foot support
– Unique plush of the interior
– The 23rd iteration of the Kayano is bit pricy for most of the runners
– It is stiffer than its previous models
Unlike its predecessor, this iteration utilizes a FluidFit engineered mesh material for upper that is of soft woven and seamless fabric that permits easy air flow inside the shoe. It promotes the natural movement of the foot with its fused urethane material that works well with the exterior plastic heel counter. FlyteFoam midsole along with the brand’s exclusive Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL technology...
– Featured with an extremely comfortable cushioning system.
– Shock-absorbing midsole unit
– Lightweight construction, improved traction, and stability mechanisms
– Slightly expensive
– Materials utilized in the upper unit looks cheap
Asics,a leading sportswear equipment industry, with the aim of “a healthy mind in a healthy body”, has always been a leading industry in cushion fit shoes. But, now it has come up with an improved model of shoe called Asics Gel Nimbus 15. This features an improved midsole technology, FluidRide™ along with better upper construction FluidFit™.With a new concept of midsole technology, FluidRide™,...
– Ample cushioning
– Luxurious feel
– Sumptuous material
– very heavy shoe
– not good for fast runners
Asics Gel Nimbus 18 is a premium cushioned shoe range ideally designed for serious runners. The Nimbus, now in its 18th version, comes with the Gel Cushioning System that helps a lot to attenuate the impact shock that oftentimes generated by striking the foot on the ground. Bonus, it has full-length cushioning platform heel to toe and a softly padded upper. The all new shoes bring you the heel gel...
– Gel® Cushioning System to attenuate the impact shock
– Different color schemes are available
– Comfortable lacing system
– Very durable outsole
– The smoothness of the upper fabrics
– Price is high
– Heel counter is rigid for some people
The Asics Gel Nimbus 19 is equipped with the new FlyteFoam technology for its midsole that offers better cushioning system without adding on weight. There was also update in the upper that utilizes a jacquard mesh material that delivers a customized glove-like fit. With the inclusion of distinct updates, in this iteration, Asics offer improved and snug fit in the heel region. Upper The seamless upper...
– Seamless upper design and cushioning system
– Better responsiveness and protection with FlyteFoam midsole technology
– Toe box is slightly tight
– Shoe’s durability is in question
There has been a changeover in the upper unit in this version of Gel Noosa Tri 11 which is equipped with lesser seams, ensuring the user to experience irritation-free and comfortable running wearing it without socks. A bunion Window, printed overlay system, rubber grip tabs on the heel regions and tongue permitting easy entry and exit of the shoe are few among the excellent features in the shoe. Upper The...
– Breathable engineered upper mesh
– Irritation-free, seamless construction that can be wore without socks
– Distinct color schemes
– Elastic lacing system
– Bit narrow in the toe-box
– Half an inch smaller than the standard size