Those runners who have neutral pronation can go with this running companion which comprises of exclusive components and materials that work in blend to offer secure and comfortable running experience. This running shoe is visually appealing that includes all prominent features of an excellent training companion such as a breathable mesh upper unit, better cushioning system, and durable rubber used...
– Rapid rebound midsole unit provides mini-launch assistance while running.
– Offers excellent grip with its durable outsole rubber compound
– Reliable underfoot cushioning system
– Lightweight construction
– A bit narrower to wide foot runners
– Few of the purchasers are not happy with the cushioning system in this version
In the 2nd iteration of the New Balance Prism v2 there includes conspicuous modifications in the upper that comprise of breathable softer mesh material, a sweat-free guaranteed sides with the large holes in the forefoot that keep the foot to stay dry while running. There include several vital podular rubber pods that enhance smoothness and softness of the ride. Upper The large holes featured softer...
– Noticeable stability and breathable upper mesh unit
– Softer heel without any compromise in the rear section secure fit.
– Affordable price tag when compared to its competitive models
– Available in distinct color schemes
– Heavier than its former version
– The midsole foam fails to offer responsiveness
It is equipped with a few major changes to offer a great balance of stability and cushioning. One among the updates included in this running shoe is TRUFUSE cushioning technology that is specially structured to provide a responsive ride and reliable cushioning for long distance coverage. Exceptional fit and extended support are offered with its engineered upper mesh that also offers accommodation to...
– Offers great support and stability
– Reduction of irritation and blisters with its no-sew design
– Enhanced cushioning system provides responsive and soft ride
– The New Balance 860 v7 is a bit costly
– Available only in limited color schemes
– Shoe is heavier than other shoes in the segment
The 3rd incarnation of the 840 series of New Balance has gone a couple of changes which are majorly focused to enhance the cushioning system than ever. There is an inclusion of shock absorption features, bigger forefoot grooves that are strategically placed deeper than the previous version to offer flexibility and adapts to the natural movement of the foot. Upper In the upper sole unit, the top most...
– Amazing comfort
– Slightly wide feet find the roomy toe box more comfortable to accommodate the foot
– Exceptional cushioning system
– A bit stiff
– Narrow forefoot runners find it slightly uncomfortable to make use of it.
– Cost of the shoe is a bit expensive