This excellent running shoe is offered with an air mesh upper that offers utmost breathability and facilitates the foot in getting enough ventilation all throughout while running. Apart from comfort, the upper air mesh material provides an amazing style. They make use of special material namely EVERRIDE and EVERTRACK for outsole unit that offers extra cushioning and durability for this running companion....
– Reliable cushioning and comfortable ventilated room
– Air-mesh breathable upper coverage
– Durable rubber material used for outsole unit
– Overall fit of the shoe
– Affordable price
– Distinct choices of colors
– Many of the users applauded this Puma Carson Runner for its sleek stylish design
– It is suitable mostly for narrow footed runners
– Size runs petite
Puma has come up with improved and advanced version of Fass 500 V2. The Puma Faas v3 is designed on the platform of V2 with extreme modifications to suit runners. Its attractive design and looks will definitely make you stand out of crowd. Upper: The Lacing methodology has been adjusted in new Puma Faas 500 V3 and two lugs at the top with eyelets for the three holes near your toes has been placed...
– Killer design that attracts instantly
– Mediocre support for heavier runner
– Perfect pair in budget
– Heavier Shoe
– Smaller size from contempary fit
So you have vowed to weight loss and seeking a good running shoes for those draining workout routine. How about the Puma Men Future Cat Super LT SF Red Sports Shoes, one of the toughest option for runners. It is a kind of shoes that works well for most of these activities – running, jumping and skipping, weight training, aerobics, dance and more. Made with EVA tooling for cushioning and weight...
– textured grooves and cylindrical, upraised heel
– Round toed
– Padded tongue, inner and foot bed
– EVA tooling for cushioning
– available in limited colors
– quite expensive
Puma developed this Ignite EvoKNIT with excellent upper KNIT design which is the best-in-the-class. It is specially designed for those with slightly narrower to medium feet. It features sock-like fits that completely wraps the foot to provide comfort. There is a structured external heel counter on the top that thoroughly lock the heel and offer security. The hard-wearing sole gains a boost in flexibility...
– Stylish design that is available in distinct color combinations
– Comfortable midsole with Ignite foam offers responsive ride and excellent cushioning
– Sock-like fit that completely wraps the foot
– It is quite expensive
– Some runners feel it being little sloppy
– Runners with wider feet find it little uncomfortable to wear it
When compared to previous version, the Puma Mobium Elite Speed V2 is designed with a mesh material that facilitates easy air rotation and helps the foot to stay cool and dry. The Adaptive Fit 2.0 in this provides forefoot to more forgive and thereby encourage splaying of the toes naturally. This well-designed running shoe is able to go behind the natural movement of the foot. Upper The upper unit...
– Great design and style
– Expansion pods in the mid-sole unit offers protection, flexibility and cushioning
– Better traction than previous version
– Limited color choices
– Fit tightly for few of the wide-footed runners
– Slightly expensive