The Reebok Harmony Racer is the combination of effective yet simple technologies that sure to deliver the user with improved traction and powerful resistance to abrasion. The 3D LiteStrike cushioning system in the midsole unit is highly responsive that is potent to distribute the impact throughout the surface area. Utmost comfort and seamless sense is delivered by the SmoothFuse upper construction. Upper The...
– Extreme comfort offering construction
– Lightweight construction save the foot from getting extremely tired
– Secure and snug fit
– Width is too narrow
– Shoe is excessively flimsy and large
Reebok Runner is a road running shoe that uses top quality materials and includes all necessary features to deliver better and comfortable experience. Snug and secured fit providing engineered mesh upper unit, comfort delivering foam technology used midsole unit and durable rubber compound included external sole unit ensures the shoe to deliver utmost comfort to the user. Upper The upper unit uses...
– Reliable fit & a great finish
– Comfortable for the long-hours wearing
– Memory foam in the midsole unit
– Exceptional grip
– Size larger than standard size
– Finger loop is tough to manipulate
In its latest iteration of Sublite XT Cushion, Reebok has made all of the modifications to the upper unit with biggest change is the huge midfoot straps removal on both sides. Those weight inducing straps, it is replaced with think synthetic overlays network that builds as side wall. The tongue is almost molded unlike its previous model that owns a flat version. In this version, the laces are flat...
– Quite breathable
– Fits to true size of the user
– Stylish look
– Lack of traction while using on rainy days
– Handful of runners were disappointed about its durability
– Few of the users expect more arch support
This is a running shoe that is specially designed to ergonomically fit as per the individual foot size. The upper unit of the sole utilizes engineered mesh that promotes enhanced breathability and support. The platform of the shoe is constructed using 3D-mapping technology and dual-density foam to deliver more structural accommodation to the foot, responsiveness and better cushioning system. A semi-curved...
– Comfortable to wear and remove
– Adequately light-weight
– Vivid color options made a positive note in the minds of the buyer
– Some of the runners noted that it fits perfectly
– Handful of runners commented that they felt the toe box being slightly narrow
The definition of sneakers are changing astronomically in terms of performance and looks, latest addition to this trend is Reebok ZPump Fusion. A sneaker with bold and loud design embedded with Pump technology, an air-filled cage that pumps up and molds to any runners foot for a locked-in custom fit. The ZPump is made of just three components: the Reebok ZRated outsole, an inflatable Pump membrane...
– Colourfully Vibrant
– infused with Pump technology
– Snug fit
– Poor cushioning
– No responsiveness